Tuesday, August 11, 2009

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/hrsnyder1293/20090811?authkey=Gv1sRgCNLS1qb82bn6-AE#

Here’s the latest batch of pictures! Nothing too exciting:
-My rockin’ henna
-The communist march going by our bus. Notice the sign for the ladies only bus section.
-Hanging out with my little brother and sister and the puppies (which were cruelly sold off when I was in my dengue-induced delirium---I totally don’t remember this happening, since I have essentially no memories of that week)
-Me and my host mom getting ready for the wedding
-All our family hanging out after the wedding, messing with my little cousin’s sunglasses and looking mighty cool. The video may or may not work for you, but it just shows the whole extended family handing out in grandma’s house’s living room

2 comments:

  1. Your henna is indeed rockin'. You wear the sari really well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Edie says , "The red sari is the best costume for the day."

    ReplyDelete