To whom it may concern:
Sorry I haven’t answered your emails/posts/calls/etc/etc. I have been really ridiculously sick for the past week. Today is the first day since last Monday that I was able to get my sorry ass out of bed and go to work. I’ve had a fever, fainting, vomiting, weakness, basically haven’t eaten in a week. My doctor called today, apparently the latest theory is Dengue Fever (Wikipedia it) because I had a rash, fever, low platelets, low white blood cells. I’m still really really tired and have no appetite. I was totally exhausted after taking a bath this morning. Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway. In the meantime my work has piled like mad and I’ve received 4 secondary applications I have to write. So I’m probably going to continue to be a crappy communicator. But I miss you all so much!
Love, Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have online access again if you want me to look at your apps.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom