skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hannah in Hyderabad
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Sorry, that last post was preachy and naive sounding. Forgive me my schpeils, I only have a week and a half left so I'm going to go all self-analytical, world-analytical, etc. etc. If you want, you can just look at the pictures :)
2 comments:
Caro
August 21, 2009 at 5:06 PM
i love introspective shpeils! especially from india!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
August 21, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Your pictures are purrrty.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(7)
I had a second and final hang out session with Sam...
Sorry, that last post was preachy and naive soundi...
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/hrsnyder1293/IndiaFo...
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/hrsnyder1293/2009081...
Dr. John, my boss from Chicago, has arrived. He go...
I suppose, Dear Readers, that I should catch you u...
To whom it may concern:Sorry I haven’t answered yo...
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
About Me
Hannah
View my complete profile
i love introspective shpeils! especially from india!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are purrrty.
ReplyDelete